I spent the last week or so on manuscript revisions. All of them. The whole thing. By April 15, which was yesterday. While millions of other people were scrambling to meet a different deadline, I had my Angels deadline.
So this is pretty much what my week looked like. I did very little besides focus on the 500+ page manuscript. There was some sleeping and I ate the quickest food I could prepare (cereal and sandwiches work for all sorts of meals) and I only did the dishes when the kitchen started to stink.
And I got it done. I didn’t think I could, but I did.
Now the book I planned on finishing some day is done. Well, the major work is done. Now comes all of the production things that have to be done to turn those manuscript pages into an actual book.